Monday, February 27, 2012

Travel, Love & New ME !!

There are some moments when life flashes by, and you drop everything that you are doing or thinking to stand in awe of those moments.But i wonder if everyone really admires those awe moments of life! As kids we used to love holidays, vacations just because it gives you a break from school, assignments and Monday blues!! But as we grow, we lose the innocent charm of life.Games, fun and holidays are replaced by internet, career and social networking sites. Sometimes miracles do happen, you fall in love with your old you which makes you feel all new! OLD you?? when you admire life you feel you are born again! I so fell in love with travelling! Every time i traveled i found new life! a new ME!
In an unknown land, with new people, all by yourself for a month seems really exquisite!Warsaw truly a city of Phoenix! As you explore places, you explore yourself! I so fell in love with language!! I apparently started to conversed in a language which i have never done with anyone apart from my answer sheets in school. I was kinda bad with he grammar though but i loved learning French and a little bit of Polish which made me laugh, learn and talk. Lovely people whom i met in Warsaw made me dance to the tunes of polish songs..loved every bit of Polka and listened to some wonderful works of chopin! As a kid I used to love the bright blue beaches but as i grew i felt the sand spoils my trousers and shoes! Oops i was so wrong! In Thailand! A land of craziness, my friend and I went plunged ourselves into those crystal blue waters and built castles in white sand! I should say the Thai's were way too sweet and loving. They always greet you with a warm smile and SWADEEKA!! Their love for fun and adventure eventually makes you fall in love with them and their culture.We lived the streets of Bangkok! We celebrated new year in the Thai style Songram! We found ourselves to still love the bright hot sun and the crystal shining waves and soft white sand. We felt like we were kids of first grade owning mud castles where you be the charming prince and beautiful princess!
I have even seen people who crib that hectic work and schedules have made them busy! I was one among them but not after i spent a holiday in concrete jungle New York!! I used to wonder why US was the most preferred destinations, I finally found why! In the midst busy frenzie fast moving life in NY, You find people wander and relax in the greenest part of NY the Central park.. A place where you find people of all age groups, right from the cute babies to the fitness freaks to the happy couples and the calm oldies! Sometimes you need not have to talk to people to understand what life is all about! New York is one place where it makes you fall in love with life, work and fun all together in one go..! After all the small holidays, i touch back to the roots of my asli incredible India! It truly is incredible in all aspects from the spicy food to crazy people to the symbol of love Taj! My visit to Taj made me so fall in love with romance that i decided to get married just to take a pic with my husband in front of Taj Mahal ~ Symbol of Love!! The camel desert safari under the scorching sun.. the widlife safari in Rathambore made me fall in love with widlife and nature! Every time i traveled i picked up some interesting hobby, did some crazy stuff and I made few new friends ~ train friend, Park Friend, Party friend, Foodie friend, 2 A.M friend and yeah i needed up making friends all over the world!!
From all the trips and crazy people i met~ I found myself to be an independent, fun loving foodie, shopaholic, being friendly, my love for new language and culture! Should say one unique crazy extrovert girl who would quit her career for FUN and TRAVEL!! The more i travel the more i found myself!!

I am writing this post as part of the around the world with Expedia at indibloggers contest. Fall in love with Travel with EXPEDIA!!

http://www.expedia.co.in/

6 comments: